Administrative Systems: Request a Report or Data

Who can use it?

Cedarville University faculty, staff, students

What is it?

Use this service to request a one-time custom report or set of data sourced from Colleague or another administrative system.

Where to get it?

Click on the Request Service button and fill out the request form.

How to use it?

Fill out the request form completely with as much detail as possible.  Depending on who is asking for the data or report Information Technology will have to acquire necessary approval from data stewards.

How much does it cost?

There is no costs associated with this service.

Request Service


Service ID: 25016
Mon 12/11/17 1:55 PM
Sun 1/21/18 4:59 PM