Telephone: Ask for Help or Report Problem

Who can use it?

Cedarville Faculty, Staff, & Students working on campus.

What is it?

The process to request help or report an issue with your VOIP or analog telephone service or rented equipment.

Where to get it?

To request assistance or report a problem with your telephone service or equipment, please complete the "Request Phone Support" form on this page.

How to use it?

Based on information provided in this form, a case ticket will be generated to address your issue, and you will receive an email confirming the ticket.

Request Phone Support


Service ID: 26165
Mon 2/19/18 10:27 AM
Thu 8/12/21 10:00 AM