Popular Services

Register your wireless device for the cu-manual network.

Request assistance or notify us of any issues with AV, classroom, and office University Technology

AV and Tech2Go Requests require a two-business day notification. This allows evaluation of available stock and, if possible, prep of equipment for deployment. Request an AV equipment setup or Tech2Go temporary laptop.

Report technology related problems in classroom and lab spaces.

Report a problem with an account or an access issue.

IT provides printing through CedarPrint.

Submit a general IT-related question or report a general IT issue.

Request access to network resources and applications.

Request replacement toner for your Cedarville University owned laser printer.

Use the Request Service form for questions or assistance with any software in use at Cedarville University or to report a problem or issue with software.

Request a print quota refund.

Service for reporting an issue or outage related to Canvas.

Report a problem accessing wireless or the internet.

Find and request assistance / support for your personal technology.

Information regarding your residence hall white wireless access point and Ethernet ports

Report a problem with a university owned office or lab printer.

Use this page to report something that no longer works with Colleague, RaisersEdge, Medicat, Slate, or any other administrative system.

Request installation of currently-owned software or the purchase of new software

Use this page to request help regarding an administrative system such as Colleague, RaisersEdge, Canvas, and AEFIS.

Report an issue with your university telephone.

Request a purchase or quote of a computer, printer or any item you or your department needs.

Options for using Cedarville University's wireless networks.

Issues/requests regarding Self Service and Parent Access Maintenance

Request an IT Bomgar Session to chat and receive support