My Recently Visited Services

Request assistance or notify us of any issues with AV, classroom, and office University Technology

Request help for a current course.

Register your wireless device for the cu-manual network.

Request Scantron/Appscan Forms

Request access to Social Security Numbers in Colleague.

Use this page to report something that no longer works with Colleague, RaisersEdge, Medicat, Slate, or any other administrative system.

Report a problem with an account or an access issue.

Report technology related problems in classroom and lab spaces.

Use this page to submit a web-related design service request.

Submit questions regarding an open initiative opportunity

The university recommends options for buying personal computer equipment.

Request an IT Bomgar Session to chat and receive support

Request replacement toner for a Cedarville University-owned printer.

Use this page to report an issue with a Cedarville University web page or web site.

IT provides printing through CedarPrint.

Use this page to submit a request to change an existing telephone service.

Report a problem with a university owned office or lab printer.